“We were delighted to find that, when Ball Hall came on board, they undertook all the professional services, and there was no need for us to commission or manage any other external consultants”
Design & Project Management
That last Step 6) involves coordinating and overseeing a complex mix of processes and includes:
- Preliminary studies of project requirements which includes preparation of design brief and drawings
- Submission of planning application
- Preparing the specification including key elements such as appropriate sports flooring, heating, lighting, equipment, facilities and amenities for players, supporters, coaches and administrators
- Arranging topographical, soil, tree, ecological and other necessary surveys
- Engaging specialist consultants as required Liaising with governing bodies and development officers
- Assisting in the provision of information for grant and funding applications.
- Co-ordinating advice on sports floors, equipment and other specialist requirements
- Advice on procurement route and potential contractors
- Preparation of tender documents
- Drafting of the Building Contract Supervision of health and safety planning
- The full services required to manage and administer the works on site
- DELIVERY OF YOUR OUTSTANDING BUILDING, ON TIME AND ON BUDGET.
Every one of the 50+ sports halls that we have delivered, has been designed especially for the client with their sporting needs at heart.
Whether you are a school, an academy, a university, a local authority or a sports club, we understand that, when it comes to a new sports facility, you will have your own set of special circumstances.